Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
¿Dónde trabajará el candidato/a? Torroella de Montgrí
Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com is now established as Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis, which operate from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide. Word of our high quality, great value service is spreading fast and we expect to welcome more than 1 million new customers in 2016.
Our Customer Service department is based in Torroella de Montgrí, a small town located in a beautiful part of the Costa Brava, within cycling distance of the beach and commuting distance of Girona (35 minutes by car).
In our Customer Service department we take care of maximising client satisfaction. As a part of our team, you would assist new customers throughout the reservation process and on the day of travel via phone, email and live chat. In doing this, you will also be in contact with our transport suppliers, located in over 400 airports worldwide, as well as with our affiliates and resellers of our services.
Our office is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Customer Service agents work according to a rota from Monday to Sunday on either morning, afternoon or night (optional) shifts with two rest days per week.
We offer a fixed gross salary of 15,900€ per year and an additional gross bonus of 1,300€ per year (supplement for night shifts not included).
If you are interested in forming part of a young, dynamic team and continuing the development of your Customer Service career in a challenging and international environment where we are seeking to exceed the expectations of our clients, send us your CV as soon as possible. Suntransfers.com is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Titulación mínima: Ciclo Superior Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: UE
We are looking for professionals who are passionate about being in contact with the customer and have the following skills:
- Excellent English and Spanish. We will test your level. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- At least one year of experience working in customer service within the tourism sector
- University studies or higher education in the area of Tourism a plus
- Excellent computer and internet skills and good typing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and attention to detail in all assigned tasks
- Ability to analyse and resolve unexpected situations, taking quick decisions in a proactive way
- Ability to multitask efficiently, a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritise
- Friendly, patient, empathetic customer-oriented attitude and teamwork