Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Turijobs.com is the leading talent development company in the tourism and hospitality industry with the largest base of professionals and companies in Spain and international presence in countries such as Mexico, Brazil and Portugal. Together with YourCareerGroup and the StepStone group, we are the largest European platform for job vacancies in the tourism sector. We offer services in the areas of employment, training, marketing and advertisement.
YourCareerGroup and Turijobs are now looking for a Web Analyst to support our online marketing team located in L'Hospitalet del Llobregat (Barcelona).
Your main responsabilities will be:
- Develop your own ideas for data, improvig the Quality of our product.
- Conduct proactive analyses to identify areas for improvement in Online Marketing and product Areas, derive recommendations for operational measures and support the local businesses in achieving their goals.
- Take over processing all relevant key figures for the regular reports to our stakeholders.
- Conceive and conduct ad hoc analyses in order to derive recommendations for operative measures.
- Support our product owners in preparing data driven bases for decision-making.
- Create analyses for our marketing channels on a regular basis and derive recommendations for action for the individual business lines.
- Ensure an impeccable quality for the data.
Titulación mínima: Grado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
- You have a university degree in a relevant field and 3 year's experience in a similar role.
- Figures are your passion.
- At the same time, you are communicative and capable of convincing an audience of your findings.
- Both your oral and written command of the English language are excellent.
- You are data-driven, good with numbers, proactive, self-reliant, self-reflective and assertive team-player with excellent communication and presentation skills, translating complex topics into easy stories.