Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Human Resources professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service.
As a Human Resources Coordinator you are responsible for coordinating the various functions including administrative procedures, recruitment, liaison with various departments of the Corporate Office, maintaining and producing reports and records. Your role needs you to adhere to policies and procedures ensuring the smooth functioning of the Human Resources Department and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintaining up to date colleague files to ensure efficiency and compliance with Rotana Human Resources Standards.
• Assisting in the overall administration of the Human Resources Department including the arrangement of HR business trips, preparing correspondences or arranging purchase requests.
• Handling all vacation flight bookings for the HR Corporate Office colleagues and validating the flight booking approvals for the other departments.
• Supporting with Recruitment correspondence for all levels.
• Preparing and completing monthly statistical reports and presentations as required by the Corporate Vice President of Human Resources.
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Executive Residencia: Indiferente
Education, Qualifications & Experiences:
You should have at least 1-year experience in Human Resources within the similar role. You must possess a high level of computer literacy ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system. Further, you must be fluent in written and spoken business English and have an immaculate personal presentation along with a high aptitude for looking after our internal customer.
Knowledge & Competencies:
The ideal candidate will be result oriented, self-motivated and with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think rationally, a proactive approach and take decisions independently. You have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with diverse employees effectively. You portray a fair leadership style and be easily approachable for employees at all levels, while possessing following additional competencies:
• Customer Focus
• Drive for Results
• Effective Communication
• Planning for Business
• Supervising Operations
• Supervising People
• Understanding Differences
• Understanding Hotel Operations