Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort is one of Finland's best-known and most talked about travel destinations. This family business, founded in 1974, is located in Saariselkä, Lapland. Kakslauttanen hosts around 30,000 visitors each year, the majority of them from abroad. The guests include several high-profile visitors, media and international filming crews. Among others, Kakslauttanen has served as the location for Ralph Lauren and Vogue fashion shoots, the new TV show from Top Gear creators - The Grand Tour, Sports Illustrated, as well as hundreds of travel programmes. During the winter season, the resort employs over 100 people from all over the world. The working language is English.
Now Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort is looking to strengthen its team with a highly skilled Assistant Restaurant Manager.
The job is located in Finland.
Primary job responsibilities include:
• Supervising and training restaurant team with high level of customer service
• Planning Menus with Kitchen Manager
• Ensuring regulations with licensing, hygiene, health and safety, Alcohol legislation/ guidelines as per Finnish Law
• Responsible for restaurant orders, stock take and stock control
• Handling guest enquires and resolving all issues on spot and ensuring excellent customer service
• Preparing and presenting daily, monthly and yearly sales reports
• Assisting with sales & promotion and maximizing profitability
• Handling administration work
• Planning Restaurant team work schedules
• Planning and developing Restaurant
Titulación mínima: Otros cursos Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Indiferente
Desired qualifications, experience and skills:
• 2-3 years of experience as Restaurant Manager in reputed organizations.
• Relevant certified education and training.
• Fluent in written and spoken English, other languages are considered as an advantage.
• Ability to work under pressure.