Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
• Keeps operations team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results.
• Ensures that all operational areas have an atmosphere that is conducive to the overall guest experience.
• Reviews financial reports and statements to determine how Operations is performing against budget.
• Ensures capital expenditure funds are being used to address the priorities outlined in the service strategy.
• Works with direct reports to determine areas of concern and establishing ways to improve the department’s financial performance.
• Strives to maintain profit margins without compromising guest or employee satisfaction.
• Identifies and analyzes operational challenges and facilitates the development of solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
• Coaches and supports operations team to effectively manage occupancy & rate, wages and controllable expenses
• Develops an operational strategy that is aligned with the brand's business strategy and leads its execution.
• Makes and executes key decisions to keep property moving forward towards achievement of goals. Managing Property Operations
• Strives to improve service performance.
• Communicates a clear and consistent message regarding operational goals to produce desired results on a continuous basis.
• Ensures brand and regional business initiatives are implemented and communicates follow-up actions to team as necessary.
• Ensures core elements of the service strategy are in place to produce the desired results.
Tours building on a regular basis speaking with employees and guests to understand business needs and assess operational opportunities. Leading Property Operations Teams
• Establishes a vision for product and service delivery on property.
• Champions the brand's service vision for product and service delivery and ensuring alignment amongst the property leadership team.
• Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably. Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities
• Observes service behaviors of employees and providing feedback to individuals and/or managers.
• Hires operations management team members who demonstrate strong functional expertise, creativity and entrepreneurial leadership to meet the business needs of the operation.
• Utilizes an 'open door’ policy and reviewing employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
Titulación mínima: Diplomado Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Executive Residencia: Provincia vacante
Education and Experience
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major;
- At least 3 years experience as General Manager experience in limited or full service property. i
- Advanced level of English and Spanish is mandatory
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and late nights.
- Property industry work experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance.