GCCL ships have a capacity from 46 to 216 passengers, served by 14 to 104 employees
depending on the ship and region. We do serve exclusively American travelers.
Our company Mission and Vision create a dynamic and rewarding working environment for our associates, and create the standards by which we deliver our service to our travelers.
For our ship teams we are looking for flexible, open minded and passionate RESTAURANT MANAGER
• Practicing GCCL values
• Leading, coordinating, supporting, motivating, training, and evaluating restaurant and bar staff
• Monitoring and ensuring beverage and dining service is up to the highest standards
• Ensuring hygiene and maintenance of all service area is being upheld
• Responsible for ordering, margins, POS transactions, cost and stock control
• Handling and resolving travelers concerns
• Any other duties advised by Hotel Manager
We will provide an environment that fosters professional development and encourages personal growth for our associates. We maintain competitive compensation and benefits packages relative to the industry and community. We conduct business with respect for each individual and their role within the organization.
Minimum Qualifications: Diploma Experience: 2 - 3 years Professional Category: Executive Residence Permit: Indifferent
• Hotel school diploma or basic education equivalent is preferred
• Minimum two years of experience in the field of desired position, preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant and/or hotel
• Cruise ship experience is a plus
• Proven leadership abilities and excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational and computer skills
• Fluency in English