Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
¿Dónde trabajará el candidato/a? Amsterdam, Países Bajos
TH Executive Search is seeking a General Manager for a leading hotel in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who is a "People Person" and has a passion for hospitality.
The General Manager will be based in Amsterdam but must be open to relocate to Barcelona in the near future.
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the hotel from guest relation to operations at the hotel to the day-to-day staff management. The GM is the ambassador of the company and the brand and provides leadership and strategic planning to all departments.
- Execute business plans designed to maximize property’s customer satisfaction, profitability and market share.
- Experiment with new ideas to improve satisfaction and profitability. Evaluate the success of business strategies to inform future business plans enhancements.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team to identify new business leads.
- Create learning and development opportunities for employees. Ensure employees are appropriately trained and performing to standard.
- Inspire and motivate team to achieve operation excellence.
- Represent company’s Core Values in all leadership actions.
- Review business related data such as market share, financial performance, inventory, employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure property operates within budgetary guidelines and achieves profit margin goals.
- Work with Group’s Revenue Management Manager to develop effective pricing strategies: identify ways to grow occupancy, RevPAR by researching and staying aware of competitor strategies.
- Build rapports with employees by forecasting an environment of open communication and spending time with employees on the frontlines.
- Keep the Leadership team members informed with in-depth analysis of property performance, incorporating guest, financial and employee business data.
- Interact with guests and other customers on a frequent basis to obtain feedback about their experience on property.
- Conduct detailed walk-throughs to ensure building, public areas, kitchen, and hotel’s facilities are well maintained, safe and meet or exceed guest expectations.
What’s on offer:
- A permanent contract and a competitive salary package.
- An interesting career path.
Titulación mínima: Postgrado/Master Experiencia: De 10 a 15 años Categoría profesional: Executive Residencia: Indiferente
- A minimum of 15 to 20 years progressive branded hotel management experience, with vast international experience, while having a minimum of 7 years of successful experience as a General Manager.
- Experience and background of globally branded hotels.
- Strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s policies, procedures and service standards.
- People management skills.
- Great communication skills (both verbal and written) with advanced level of English. Native Spanish will be a plus.
- Time management and ability to prioritize.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Availability to travel when required.