Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
TH Executive Search is looking for a Financial Controller to join a company within the Travel & Tourism industry. This role will be based in Málaga and it is an excellent opportunity for a passionate professional willing to reach the next level in his/her career.
His/her main responsibilities will be:
- Review monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis for all the Group companies.
- Prepare Group Consolidation reporting on monthly basis.
- Act as a key resource provider to the auditors for Group consolidation annual audit and for all the non-trading companies.
- Review and follow up yearend audits of all the Group entities making sure all the deadlines are met.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls and apply them.
- Manage the financial close process (provide posting instructions to legal entities finance team).
- Analyse data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed on Group level.
- Be the point of contact for all the network offices for any accounting/control related issues and queries.
- Provide practical counsel to business area partners and management to drive business results.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Improve financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Assisting in enhancing internal controls, reports and analytical reviews procedures.
Titulación mínima: Diplomado Experiencia: De 5 a 10 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: España
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA/ACCA/MBA or equivalent preferred.
- 4-6 years’ experience in an analysis or senior financial accountant’s level.
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
- Thorough understanding of IFRS and consolidation.
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English level.