Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
TH Executive Search is looking for a Financial Analyst to join a company within the Travel & Tourism industry. This role will be based in Málaga and it is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and analytical professional with great attention to detail.
Reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Consolidate and analyse company’s overheads, investigate variances to the budget and prior year and report to the FP&A Manager and various budget holders.
- Consolidate staff cost, headcount and travel cost workings sent by Local Finance offices and prepare monthly overheads schedules.
- Consolidate and analyse monthly Fixed Asset Register and B/S FA reconciliations for all entities.
- Assist with month-end closures and preparation of the reporting pack.
- Assist with budget preparation and quarterly/ad-hoc reforecasting.
- Prepare various balance sheet schedules to be available for audit/ month end.
- Produce standard and ad-hoc booking reports as agreed with the FP&A Manager.
- Assist with consolidation of data for all entities by geography and product channels.
- Work with large data sets in Excel and Tableau.
- Ensure data integrity, reconcile data between systems, highlight & investigate any variances.
- Assist the Finance Controller and CFO in overall delivery of the departmental objectives.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as & when required.
Titulación mínima: Diplomado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: España
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar.
- 5+ years of previous experience in general accounting.
- Previous experience working in a Group Finance Department and travel industry is a must.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure.
- A good team player with a high degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- Interpersonal and great communication skills.
- Fluent English level. Able to communicate at all business levels.