Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Discover life in the sky on board Europe’s #1 airline Ryanair. Crewlink, Ryanair’s official recruitment partner for Cabin Crew positions across Europe, are delighted to announce our exciting new extensive recruitment programme for Spring 2018. Our new Cabin Crew roles offer real promotional opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress within the Ryanair brand while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day all whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This permanent position offers a highly competitive basic salary along with a generous joiner’s allowance and a new productivity bonus for staff members who excel in this fast paced, fun and challenging role.
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:
1. Amazing career advancement opportunities with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair.
2. EASA certified attestation for use throughout your career
3. Highly competitive basic salary with productivity bonus
4. Three Year Guaranteed Contract on successful completion of our training course.
5. This competitive package also includes a €1,200 joiner’s Allowance
6. Unlimited Highly Discounted Staff Travel Rates
7. Flexible 5 day's on and 3 day's off staff rosters.
8. Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off!
9. The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our cabin crew network
Apply now below to be part of one of our interview and assessment day’s taking place this month:
1. Applicants must hold an EU Passport.
2. You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Enjoy dealing with the public and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
6. Comfortable Speaking and Writing in English
7. Desirable transferable skills include: Customer service, sales clerk, bar & waiting staff.