Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
La empresa no admite más candidaturas a esta oferta.
Discover life in the sky on board Europe’s #1 airline Ryanair. Crewlink, Ryanair’s official recruitment partner for Cabin Crew positions across Europe, are delighted to announce our comprehensive new recruitment programme for Spring/Summer 2018. Our new Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress within the Ryanair brand, while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, all whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This permanent position offers a guaranteed two-year contract with the potential for permanency, a highly competitive basic salary along with a generous joiners’ allowance and a new productivity bonus for crew members who excel in this fast paced, fun and challenging role.
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:
1. Free Ryanair Training Course
2. Daily Per Diem provided whilst training.
3. Two-year guaranteed contract upon successful completion of training, with potential for permanency.
4. This competitive package also includes a €750 Joiners’ Allowance.
5. Potential productivity bonus of €1,800 per annum.
6. Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
7. Flexible 5 days on/3 days off staff rosters.
8. Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
9. Amazing career advancement opportunities with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair.
10. The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our cabin crew network.
Apply now to take part of one of our recruitment days:
Area – DD/MM/YEAR
Barcelona - September 25, 2018
Valencia - September 26, 2018
Seville - September 26, 2018
Coruna - October 02, 2018
Vigo - October 03, 2018
Madrid - October 10, 2018
Las Palmas - October 11, 2018
Alicante - October 17, 2018
Bilbao - October 17, 2018
Oviedo - October 18, 2018
Malaga - October 19, 2018
Murcia - 2 November 2018
1. Applicants must hold an EU Passport.
2. You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Flexible and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English
8. A passion for traveling and meeting new people.
Apply on our website to register for a Recruitment Day.
Click the link below to start your new and exciting career in the sky.