Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
La empresa no admite más candidaturas a esta oferta.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management and our travel counselors know that teamwork and great results have no boundary. We are proud to have been named the most admired Travel Management Company - and we are even more proud that we achieved it together. Whether we are booking government travel, advising on international security or establishing relationships with global corporations, we work as a family. We support each other. We grow as a team. And to us, that's what makes a world of difference.
About The Role:
· Handle first level escalation of customer and travelers issues as well as potential errors or technical matters with Online Booking Tools and CWT online products, which could have an impact on the quality of service
· Take ownership of customer issues reported and manage problems through to resolution
· Assist traveler with queries on online booking tools/customer travel profile
· Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve clients issues
· Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
· Ensure that proper follow up is done on issues escalated to Level 2
· Provide and maintain a high level of Customer Satisfaction
Titulación mínima: Bachillerato/COU Experiencia: 1 año Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: España
Idioma imprescindible: Inglés - Profesional
o Up - to - date technical knowledge
o Strong problem solving skills
o Excellent client - facing skills
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
o Detail oriented and organized
o Methodological thanking, able to structure and organize task
o Preferable - knowledge of Amadeus
o Required: English - advanced level, Spanish - native
o Preferable - At least 1 year experience as technical support