Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
We are seeking energetic, vibrant speaking Level 1 Helpdesk agent to work in our new and expanding Flag-ship center located in different sites, the most usual sites is Tenerife, Spain.
• Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities.
• Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints.
• Analyze customer problems and formulate plans of resolution.
• Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
• Evaluate new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
• Participate in departmental training activities (training programs in support of new technologies, procedures...)
• Work with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values.
• Escalate unresolved issues to support leads, designated (Client) service group.
• Fluent in other languages.
• Previous experience as helpdesk and similar positions.
• Mandatory languages (fluent): Dutch + English + Spanish
• Basic PC Skills
• Good communication skills
• Availability to work in shifts: 7x24 (40 hours per week - 5 days per week)
• Advanced experience in Organization Development: Service Orientation, Insight, Proactive Cooperation
• Basic understanding of the principles, theories, and practices of group dynamics and/or team development
• Basic Business Development:, Results Focused, Initiative