Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
We are looking for a CHIEF ENTERTAINER.
DAY TO DAY:
1. You will responsable for creating and delegating the weekly entertainment programme for guests of all ages.
2. You have the opportunity to create new activities within the programme.
3. Organizing and creating activities and decorations for special events outside of the day to day programme.
4. Being puntual, organised but fun to give the guests an unforgettable experience.
5. Working together with your team, teaching them and helping them to improve as entertainers.
6. Make the stage your own: you will be expected to be able to get on stage and present a gameshow in minimum 2 languages with confidence.
7. Be open and approachable to connect with your team and be their first port of call for any problems they may encounter.
8. Report with other department managers and the hotel manager with assurance and confidence.
To be an Entertainment Manager you must be well experienced in entertainment having worked in all positions from a beginner entertainer to at least assistant manager with minimum two well spoken languages.
If you are a natural born leader with a positive attitude, outgoing and approachable, fun, responsable, organized and puntual then this is the job for you!
Start: asap. Thanks.
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: No requerida Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente