Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
• Annual PR & Communication Strategy. Based on the Regional Communications plan, work with the Director of Marketing & Communications to develop a full-year PR strategy for the Spain & Italy hotels, in collaboration with Marketing and Operations. Execute PR activities, initiatives and events within domestic media market.
• Local Hotel PR. Develop ideas and drive press coverage for F&B offers and promotions, hotel packages/tactical campaigns and partnerships for Spain & Italy hotels. Create news-worthy stories and work with hotel GM, Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that all PR activity is aligned with the hotel’s strategic plan.
• Press Office. Act as the main point of contact for Spain & Italy media. Respond quickly and accurately to day-to-day journalist enquiries and accommodation requests, focusing on top-tier media. Maintain and develop a database of key media contacts.
• Media Relations. Cultivate strong relationships with top-tier travel/trade, business, consumer and F&B press as well as Spain & Italy news media. Secure regular meetings with editors to ensure that the brand and hotels remain top of mind. Proactively pitch hotel news as well as major divisional/brand announcements and provide translations as needed.
• Online PR and Social Media. Leverage search engine optimisation (SEO) and online/Business Wire distribution of major press releases. Work in partnership with the Digital & Social Brand Manager to use social media channels to engage with Europe based journalists (e.g. monitor blogs/Twitter feeds of top-tier media for feature story opportunities and pitch media online when relevant).
• Crisis Communications. Assist Director of Communications with crisis communications, liaising directly with the Regional Director Communications (gather facts, creation of reactive media statements, field incoming media requests). Provide crisis management support and guidance to Spain & Italy hotel GMs.
• PR Agency Management. Manage Regional PR agencies (where applicable) on a day-by-day basis.
• Press and Briefing Materials. preparation for media interviews.
• Media Visits.
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Provincia vacante
• Minimum of 3-5 years public relations experience, hotel experience a plus
• Strategic thinker
• Creative mind and team player
• Clear communicator with solid writing and messaging skills
• Experience in managing PR agencies
• Event management experience
• Experience managing budgets
• Strong media contacts within local market (travel/trade, business, lifestyle)
• Highest Ethical Standards
• Proficiency in multiple languages a plus
• Ability to inspire confidence and gain credibility
• High degree of personal loyalty and integrity
• Well organised and able to multi-task and prioritise workload
• Bachelor´s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Business Communications or Tourism/Hospitality Management.