Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Sales Department Support - offline / online (EMEA and Caribbean)
* Benchmarking (proactive and at the request of the headquarters).
* Monitoring Tour operators, flight programs, competitors, commission agreements.
* Training call center Tour operators.
* Regular meetings with sales managers, product, regional sales managers.
* Sales calls to travel agencies, individually or in cooperation with tour operators.
* Workshops, roadshows, special events, program presentations, annual conferences, family trips.
* Organization of sales calls.
Promotion MICE / Groups
* Acquiring new accounts and follow up with existing accounts.
* Mailing with special group offers (leisure groups, golf, MICE, ...).
* Follow-up of incoming requests (first filter, contact with internal sales departments, follow up
after the proposal has been sent).
* Sales visits to agencies specializing in group reservations.
* Participation in workshops / fairs.
Support B2B (Sales Extranet) and Partner Program
* Monitoring and updating the database (new registrations, duplicate entries, etc ...).
* Contact for all inquiries, system problems or reservations.
* Acquisition of new accounts (agencies or individuals, networks, etc.).
* Agency visits and training on Iberostar Product + PRO Tool.
* Participation in workshops, presentations, annual conferences.
* Regular e-mailing (news, special offers, priorities, etc ...).
Support the marketing department
* Monitoring the Coop activities agreed in the marketing plan.
* Presence fairs or workshops and events agreed by the marketing department.
* Translations, help with reviewing texts of brochures descriptions.
Service Center Source Markets
* FUP phone calls, emails with special requests for customers, group inquiries, complaints,
* Inquiries for brochures, give aways, advertising material.
* Mailings and Social Media.
* Representation of the Iberostar brand in the respective source market.
* Development and suggestion of source market specific marketing, PR, communication
* Advice on the best possible approach in the respective source market.
- Immediate availability.
- Possibility of Professional Career at Iberostar
Titulación mínima: Diplomado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
- Experience in a similar role or travel agent-marketing-PR background.
- Residence in Switzerland.
- High level of English and Swiss.