Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
At Sunsail we provide the very best sailing holidays; giving customers amazing experiences on the water. From complete beginners to experienced sailors we have something to suit everybody, from courses at our sailing schools to flotilla charters. Our first class fleet of yachts, dozens of destinations and talented and experienced staff keep our customers coming back year after year.
You would be the face of our base, as soon as customers arrive you would be there to assist with any queries regarding their holiday. From working reception, to paperwork administration and customer communication you would be involved in all base customer service elements.
What you will be doing:
• Being the representative of Sunsail for the customers as well as local authorities in resort
• Ensure correct liaison between base team and customer requirements.
• Prepare pre charter documentation prior to customer arrival.
• Meet and greet customers on arrival and ensure check in process is completed.
• Ensure the yacht is well presented prior to the clients boarding.
• Co-ordinate with the technical team to ensure the yachts are prepared to a high standard for customer arrival.
• Ensure clients are assisted with the boarding of the yacht.
• Ensure clients are provided with a welcome brief which includes a first night basic yacht brief for late arrivals.
• Deliver on board briefing and yacht orientation to customers.
• Dealing with customer complaints on the spot.
• Communicate with the yacht owner care manager and customer care regarding any claims directed towards the base operation.
• Co-ordinate and maintain a service log to include all service calls from clients and breakdown calls carried out on a daily basis.
• Work on the reception desk taking phone calls, and dealing with generic queries.
• Improve local income by marketing the local charter opportunity.
• Monitoring weather forecasts and ensure that a system in place to guard the safety and wellbeing of the clients and yachts in the area.
• Ensure debriefs are carried out at the end of each charter.
• Monitor the standard of the yacht product and highlight any issues re
Have you got passion for travel and love interacting with customers? If so then we would love to hear from you. Please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out!
• Excellent organisational skills together with the ability to prioritise workload
• Experience in a customer facing position
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Fluent in English and Spanish as well as any other European language will be a plus
• Good communication skills
• Experience of working in an overseas office environment is desirable