Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Looking for a Business Development Manager for a technology company, focused in the excursions & nautical area.
You will be part of an entrepreneurial team of an innovative business model.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Negotiate with potential customers, monitor them until you close the sale. Negotiations can be done via: sales visits to clients both nationally and in any European country, attend trade meetings and industry conventions, and first presentations conducted by videoconference to remote clients
• Plan loyalty actions to existing customers to cross and up-sell them our products
• Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Determine the strategic planning for the short and medium run to consolidate the position of the company in existing markets, and successfully develop optimum penetration actions for new customers.
• Generate timely sales reports
• Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
• Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 3+ years of related experience is a must
• Excellent command of English and Spanish. Other languages are an advantage.
• Experience with commercial objectives.
• Entrepreneurship, creativity and business development is valued.
• Experience in Telemarketing will be much appreciated.
• Preferably with experience in the nautical and/or
Titulación mínima: Bachillerato/COU Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Provincia vacante
Idioma imprescindible: Inglés