Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
**Please apply for this position with an English version CV**
Main function of the job:
Create sales revenue from new and existing customers and maximize revenue generation within a specific key region. This includes accurately forecasting business and market needs, formulating and implementing sales strategy, and achieving sales targets, while ensuring high customer satisfaction.
This position requires frequent business travels.
- Develop business relationships with new and existing tour operators, wholesalers, travel agents and internal travel portals in assigned territory.
- Manage all prospective and existing customers in assigned regions.
- Develop sales strategies and recommend appropriate product to contracting team to increase sales in assigned territory.
- Initiate and execute action plans to source and develop new clients.
- Train clients to book via our website.
- Sell all our product and online services, Hotels, Transfers and Excursions available through our web interface.
- Generate group sales leads from existing customers.
- Develop XML business from customers within your sales territory
- Develop relationships and generate business leads from technology providers within your territory.
- Work closely with XML support to assist customers with XML Integrations.
- Work closely with operations to support clients with customer service.
- Work closely with finance team with new customer set-up’s and on-time payment collections.
- Submit monthly Sales Reports, new projects, competition status and market intelligence
- Monitor and meet sales targets.
- Identify potential business within these regions.
Titulación mínima: Diplomado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Executive Residencia: Indiferente
- Degree or Diploma holder.
- 5 years experience in sales and in the travel industry or in hotels.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Product knowledge.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, highly independent, innovative, creative, and results-oriented.
- Must possess own transport.
- Driven, hardworking, and goal-oriented individual.
- Dynamic, outgoing, with a high degree of customer service and interpersonal skills.