Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
As Sales Manager, you will analyze local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business.
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Provincia vacante
• Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Ability to analyse departmental financial data
• Entrepreneurial spirit and natural self motivation to seel are required
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build trust and confidence in order to motivate and influence others
• Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical behaviour and absolute discretion with sensitive information
• Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritise and implement actions required to achieve functional goals
• Strong problem solving skills including ability to address any issue in collaboration with others, identify and prevent potential problems and develop problem solving skills in others
• Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple and concurrent demands
• Ability to collaborate with others and act in an objective manner to stay on track to achieve common goals
• Ability to quickly learn new programs and train others
• Strong project management skills including ability to manage details through to completion and ensure deadlines are met
• Knowledge of business mathematics (weighted averages, percentages) and basic spreadsheeting (Excel)
• Open minded, creative, entrepreneurial and uses initiative to resolve issues
• Understands the importance of the quality of communication (written & verbal) skills sufficient to produce sales communication that reflects the Hilton Worldwide image in a dignified form towards customers and negotiating partners.
• To be motivated, committed and enthusiastic, seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve personal performance
• To maintain a high level of professionalism in dealings with customers, face to face and on the telephone and ready to take calculated risks
• Fluent in English and Spanish, verbal and writing skills
• Experience of the hospitality industry experience preferred in Sales, Marketing, Revenue or Operating roles
• Supervisory experience w