Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a significant way?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group. We are leaders in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay.
Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY:
HomeAway is looking for Italian speaking Customer Service Representatives for its Madrid office. We are on the search for Customer Service Heroes, someone that is passionate about delivering an extraordinary customer experience for owners, travelers and property managers from the moment they contact Homeaway brands by phone, email or chat. Our CSRs are the voice of HomeAway, bridging the gap between our sites and our customers. We consider them global detectives who dive headfirst into issues and questions and emerge with solutions.
WHAT DO WE DO IN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES?
This is a part-time (evening), permanent position.
Working days: 32h a week, from 6pm-11pm weekdays, and 8h a day on weekends(2pm-10pm). 2 free days during the week.
- You will strive to understand the needs of our customers through excellent questioning and data collection skills.
- You will handle incoming inquiries from owners, property managers and travelers via phone, email and chat.
- You will take pride in delighting our customers the first time every time.
- As a product expert you will propose relevant products or services to our clients.
- You will demonstrate dedication to continuously proposing new ways to help our owners optimise their accounts and ultimately succeed in their holiday rentals business.
- As a company that embraces innovation, you will have the opportunity to pitch new ideas on how to improve our customer experience and our product - playing your role in revolutionising the travel industry!
WORKING AT HOMEAWAY HAS ITS PERKS, TOO
- Fantastic offices over-looking the whole city with lots of chill-out areas and a games room.
- A dynamic, multicultural environment.
- Free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
- Regular social gatherings.
- Stand up desks.
- Casual dress code.
- Fluent in German in addition to English/Spanish (Spoken and written).
- 1+ Year of customer service experience (in contact centers preferred but not essential.
- Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who can understand our customer needs and deliver a world-class customer support.
- Highly motivated and passionate about establishing relationships with customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are key.
- Integrity and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of team work and comradery; excellent social skills and the ability to form effective relationships.
- Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential
- High standards of computer literacy and keyboarding skills. Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) are required. (Intermediate level)