Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
La empresa no admite más candidaturas a esta oferta.
HomeAway, a leader in the travel industry and a part of one of the strongest companies in the sector globally, is looking for Customer Support Representatives to support our French market. Based in Madrid you will be a part of a multicultural team focused on delivering a world-class customer experience for owners, travellers and property managers who contact our French brands by phone, chat or email.
Who are we looking for?
Passionate people who love working with customers to find workable solutions to delight customers.
To go above and beyond with our customers to ensure they are delighted, first time every time:
• Understand our customers’ needs through excellent questioning skills
• Manage incoming inquiries over the phone, chat or email about products /services taking ownership to deliver world class resolution to our customers
• Position relevant products or services to our customers
• Committed to continually deliver new ways to help our Owners succeed in their rental business
• Continuously provide feedback and ideas on how to improve the customer experience we deliver
What we offer?
In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated and dynamic team, supported by a Company with a desire to deliver exceptional service to our customers and outstanding business performance.
Who are we?
HomeAway, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing more than 1 million online bookable vacation rentals.
Through HomeAway, owners and property managers offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com
We are looking forward to welcoming you on board!
Hours: 32h a week, from 6pm-11pm on weekdays, and 8h a day on weekends (2pm-10pm). 2 free days during the week.
Titulación mínima: Bachillerato/COU Experiencia: 1 año Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Provincia vacante
Who you are (Essential Functions):
• Experience: Background in Customer Support in any retail sector, face-to-face or contact centre
• Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a World Class customer support
• Motivation: Highly motivated, focused passionate about connecting to the customer
• Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Professionalism and team work: good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
• Analytical: Attention to detail and ability to interpret information making sound recommendations
• Knowledge retention: ability to learn and retain knowledge of our products or services
• Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential
• Language: Fluent in French and English (or Spanish) with excellent Spoken and business written skills.
• IT: High standard of computer literacy and keyboarding skills.