Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
We are looking for YOU! A dynamic colleague for our International Leisure Groups Department, responsible to further developing our group segment towards our European Hotel Partners (ie. Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Lisbon, Prague, Budapest, etc).
Besides taking care of a defined number of accounts, you will also be responsible for developing new clients in order ‘to drive’ concrete production towards our hotels.
Within the responsibilities the main objectives are: Qualify the right business opportunities, to plan pro-active sales actions, develop relations with your clients and last but not least convert business into results!
Titulación mínima: Diplomado Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Provincia vacante
We look for YOU, if:
* You are results driven! (in our company we have the clear principle: Every Group Counts!)
* You have wide commercial experience dealing with Leisure Groups and the Groups Series are a well-known segment for you as well
* You have excellent knowledge of the Spanish AND English language. On daily base you will speak and write over 50% English with our Hotels (French or German appreciated.)
* You have excellent commercial and communicative skills.
* Your passion is to create solutions and being Top of Mind with our hotels AND clients
* You can work in a team, as well independently
* You love making deals and eager to convert business!
* You have a Hotel Management School or a related level of degree.
* You have excellent control of Office and Outlook