Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a significant way?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group. We are leaders in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories.
HomeAway is seeking a Customer Service Supervisor based in Madrid to lead a diverse team of 14 people, including agents and one team lead. The CS Supervisor will ensure operational effectiveness whilst meeting critical metrics and objectives. The CS Supervisor is committed to continually delivering outstanding new ways to help our CS Team succeed. This position will work directly with our HomeAway Europe brands with an eye towards helping our organization achieve operational excellence.
• You will act as an information source for agents' questions pertaining to process, policy and work schedules.
• You will carry out performance measurement (Quality Audits), CSAT scores/feedback, general monitoring, and evaluation of all agents and operators to improve the teams' efficiency.
• You will provide feedback to CSRs and Team Leads in 1:1.
• You will execute WFM schedules in line with departmental policies in a timely manner.
• Proactively communicate with CS Managers regarding work flow, staffing issues/performance, and customer experience items.
• Oversee training for new hires and existing staff; participate in the delivery of training.
What we offer?
This is a full time permanent position.
Working days: Monday-Friday 9.00h to 18.00h or 8.00h to 17.00h.
In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated and dynamic team, supported by a Company with a dream to deliver exceptional service to our customers and excellent business performance.
Minimum Qualifications: Upper Secondary Education Experience: 3 - 5 years Professional Category: Supervisory Residence Permit: Indifferent
• Fluent in German, in addition to high English level (Spoken and written).
• 3+ Years of customer service experience (in contact centers preferred but not essential) with at least 1 year of people management experience.
• You are passionate about Customer Loyalty
• we are looking for people who are able to understand our customer´s needs and provide a premiers customer experience.
• You are a self-starter and have the ability to encourage and motivate agents; lead by example and promote good team morale.
• You are capable of prioritizing tasks in order to strike a balance between providing a positive customer experience whilst at the same time meeting personal and team critical metrics.
• Attention to detail is key.
• You will have the ability to interpret information passed on by management and subsequently make sound recommendations.
• Exemplary communications and leadership skills.
• Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential.
• High standards of computer literacy and keyboarding skills.
• Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) are required. (Intermediate level).