Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
The Assistant Accommodation Manager (AAM) is a challenging and rewarding position, working as part of our friendly accommodation team. In a predominantly student-facing role, you will support the Accommodation Manager delivering outstanding student experience through strong leadership, driving a high quality customer service, sales, maintenance and housekeeping provision at the property.
· To assist in ensuring building, customers and staff remain safe, reviewing hazards and risks and ensuring safe working practices are followed
· To assist in managing inspections to ensure property standards are maintained
· To assist in supporting approaches and initiatives to enhance sales opportunity and performance within the property
· To assist in addressing escalated customer-related issues in a timely manner
· To assist in taking part in the out of hours on call process, taking ownership of resolving incidents that occur and offering flexibility in working hours as required
· To assist in managing the customers check in/check out process ensuring the handover of the property meets the original handover. All documentation is completed and any charges are individual in the process.
Titulación mínima: Diplomado Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Provincia vacante
· Advanced or Proficiency in English & Spanish. Any other language desirable
· 1-2 years experience in hospitality, hotel reception, facilities or property management
· Knowledge of working in purpose build student accommodation desirable
· An enthusiastic & can-do attitude
· Excellent communication skills to deliver outstanding customer service
· Ability to manage and prioritise workloads
· Strong administrative background
· Working as a team player and the ability to help/train other staff members
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and advance in MS Excel
HOURS OF WORK:
Based on a 40 hour week
On call rota
Move in & check out weekends are essential weekends that must be worked
15th June, 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV's we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven't contacted you within 72 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.