Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
- To process each days transactions of revenue producing departments.
- To assist our guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office related functions.
- To maintain MVW's high standard of service and hospitality at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Handle guest check-in and check-outs efficiently and in a professional manner.
- Check and balance all reception postings and post room revenue every day.
- Balance and check food and beverage postings each day.
- Perform close of day in Opera System.
- Balance and reconcile telephone postings for the day.
- Perform back-up and system maintenance function as required.
- Prepare reports and reporting package for management and accounting.
- Complete the credit check report on a daily basis.
- Perform close of day in Micros System.
- Assuring always to print the back up reports before going off-line.
- Complete all duties listed on the night reception check list.
- Have knowledge of resort rates, packages, vouchers and discounts, as well as basic knowledge of Marsha reservation system.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Report any unusual occurrences to the MOD, Front Desk Manager or Resort Manager.
- Handle any guest complaints in a professional and hospitable manner.
- Understand the resorts Fire and safety procedures.
- Ensure the cleanliness and neatness of the Front Desk and office.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and wear proper uniform at all times.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of resort property, resort staff, resort services and the hours of operation.
- Hand over any relevant information with the relevant departments or shifts, using the right ways of communication.
- Read the memo board, to keep updated on all current information.
- Always use the correct telephone etiquette.
- Process the points of the HGA program (Marriott Rewards) and sending the information over to London.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Titulación mínima: Otros cursos Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: UE
- 1 year of Front Office work experience.
- Good analytical and Numeric skills.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Fluent in English. Good command of spoken Spanish. German and additional languages are a plus.
- Computer knowledge: MS Office, Outlook, Opera, Marsha, Guestware Software. Concierge Assistant Software is a plus.