Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
As a Sales Director (m/f) you will be responsible for driving the sales activities for Turijobs in Spain and Portugal and ensure our set sales targets are met. We believe on leading by example therefore next to leading the sales team you will be building up a relationship with key accounts.
In this role you will be part of the leadership team for Turijobs and work closely with the CEO of Turijobs.
- Efficiently manage and develop the (tele-)sales organization for Spain and Portugal.
- Development and operational implementation of sales strategies to ensure target achievement on national and international level - developing both new business and expanding existing business.
- Account Management for defined key customers.
- Ensure consistent, operationally useful reporting for relevant sales KPIs.
- Support the organisation in development, implementation and execution of efficient sales and service processes to ensure world-class customer experience.
Titulación mínima: Diplomado Experiencia: De 5 a 10 años Categoría profesional: Executive Residencia: Provincia vacante
- At least, 5 year experience working in Job Classified.
- At least, 5 year experience in managing high-performance Sales teams. Used to work in a highly demanding environment.
- Proven record in leading, motivating and coaching high performing sales teams.
- Be able to -define detailed reporting requirements, and deliver neatly formatted summary and detail reports accordingly.
- Highly motivated, results-driven strategic thinker, who has strong leadership and business fundamentals with high degree of creative flair.
- Strong communication abilities (inbound & outbound) and ability to drive change.
- Team player; ability to work effectively in a global matrix organisation.
- Strong ability to make decisions, execute them and have them executed.
- Excellent English skills.