Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Turijobs.com is the leading talent development company in the tourism and hospitality industry with the largest base of professionals and companies in Spain and international presence in countries such as Mexico and Portugal. Together with the StepStone group, we are the largest European platform for job vacancies in the tourism sector.
We offer services in the area of employment, training, marketing and advertisement.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Manager to oversee and support our inside sales representatives team. Reporting to the General Manager he or she will join our Spain Team within the Sales Department based in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat. Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the inside sales team.
• Set and track sales targets for your team, ensuring KPI’s perfomance.
• Monitor and report on sales metrics.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
• Take initiative to understand market conditions, their assigned customer segment, competition, environment and customer needs.
• Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process.
• Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
• Hire, train and provide ongoing professional development opportunities for your team.
• Build an open-communication environment for your team.
• Liaise with Marketing Department to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
• Permanent contract and immediate start.
• Extensive hands-on training and different management development programs.
• Flexible work schedule.
• The chance to work in an international fast-growing company.
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Executive Residencia: Provincia vacante
• University Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field.
• Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager.
• Hands on experience with CRM software (ideally Salesforce) and MS Excel.
• In-depth understanding of the sales administration process.
• Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude.
• Native Spanish and fluent English level.