Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Turijobs.com is the leading talent development company in the tourism and hospitality industry with the largest base of professionals and companies in Spain and international presence in countries such as Mexico, Brazil and Portugal. Together with the StepStone group, we are the largest European platform for job vacancies in the tourism sector. We offer services in the areas of employment, training, marketing and advertisement.
We are now looking for a B2B Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for the following areas of development: lead generation, data quality, B2B strategies, collaterals, blog, mailing platform & campaigns, social media, events, PR and partnerships.
- Create and execute the B2B content strategy.
- Act as the pivotal element between Marketing and Sales. Optimize the conversion rates in the B2B pipeline while building strong and trusted relationships with the Sales Manager.
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of offline marketing campaigns focused on client’s acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Establish measurement KPIs and evolve campaigns to meet these goals.
- Design and overview the execution of the communication strategy about products, issues, and initiatives. Create and launch communication campaigns.
- Improve the Social Media Strategy.
- Manage the company website and ensure that key marketing messages are up-to-date.
- Help organise corporate events. Manage relationships with leading speakers and media partners to attract attention and reinforce engagement with clients.
- Internal Comms and Employer Branding.
- Build the marketing strategy to better place Turijobs as the market leader within the graduate and school leaver recruitment market.
- Understand company’s corporate strategy with the objective of developing and communicating a global brand strategy.
- Act as the main spokesperson and ambassador to ensure that all locally produced materials conform to brand guidelines.
- Work closely with designers in the creations of the materials for all marketing campaigns.
- Improve the brand recognition through all marketing materials.
- Invent new branding ideas.
- Develop designer’s concepts through to finished print-ready artwork for marketing materials.
- Permanent contract.
- Starting date: July 2018.
- Interesting career opportunities in an international fast-growing company.
- Flexible schedule
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 5 a 10 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
- A degree or diploma in marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing department.
- Solid understanding of how the different online and offline marketing channels work together.
- Brand strategy and execution experience.
- Team-player and self-motivated to help to grow the marketing activities.
- Excellent people management skills, willing to support the development of employee’s capabilities.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks.
- Very high attention to detail and drive for perfection.
- Very creative.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English. Able to communicate at all business levels.
- Strong commercial awareness.