Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
The luxury company Disney Cruise Line is currently recruiting in Spain!
We are currently looking for experienced Waiters/Waitresses!
Apply today to Embark on Your Career and Navigate Your Future!
• Organize and coordinate service for 16-22 guests in the dining room (2 dinner seatings per night)
• Coordinate the service and follow the direction of the Dining Room Server to create a seamless experience to guests
• Provide service for breakfast and lunch in full-service locations, Quick Service and fast food outlets, and buffets
• Use computer work station to ring in alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (Micros system)
• Understand food safety programs and maintain USPH (United States Public Health) sanitation and cleanliness standards throughout work area
• Practice up-selling and suggestive selling techniques
• Follow all responsible vendor procedures for alcohol service, including actively request guests for proof of identity to verify age and have the ability and confidence to discontinue serving alcohol to specific guests
• Additional duties may be included during midnight buffet/snacks and/or deck party food and beverage service
• Actively participate in all Castaway Cay job responsibilities associated with position and line of business as directed by DCL leadership
Quick job facts:
Interesting compensation package (Attractive Salary system based on tips and gratuities and medical care provided during the whole duration of the contract)
Food and accommodation provided (Shared Cabin)
6 Months renewable contracts
Crew privileges include complimentary passes to Disney Theme Parks, merchandise discounts, sailing discounts, Disney movies, Crew Gym, Internet Café and more