Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Landguet Ried is a seminar and accommodation center in the area of the Swiss capital of Bern, easily
accessible by public transport yet surrounded by nature and forests, providing group organizers with an
inspiring setting for deep and authentic interactions among groups, where participants can meet, learn,
exercise, interact and share.
Inspired by Eastern traditions and values, Landguet Ried helps promote a mindful way of living, through which
social, environmental and human sustainability can be attained. In that sense, the Center’s food offering is
vegetarian, favors the use of local produce and has a vocation to serve the local community.
The main tasks include:
• Independent cooking for groups of 20 to 100 people
• Work and menu planning
• Purchases and orders of food, consumables, etc.
• Inventory control
• Responsibility for hygiene and cleaning work in accordance with the Swiss health and safety guidelines
• Instruction and care of kitchen helpers (staff and volunteers)
• Independent work in a motivated, friendly and international team
• Clear advance planning of work volumes and times
• Working in a natural and rural environment, yet close to the city (10 minutes to Berne)
• On request and by arrangement overnight accommodation on site
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
Our requirements are:
• Appropriate professional knowledge, skills and experience
• Enjoy cooking varied vegetarian dishes
• Retreat seminars experience is an advantage
• Appreciation of the organization’s mission and values
• Foresighted, structured and self-reliant way of working
• Strong team and communication skills
• Good knowledge of German or French, good oral English skills