Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. Join us as a Chef de Rang for Ella Canta at the InterContinental. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills.
The associate’s main objectives are to ensure a consistent and quality service is delivered to all guests. The associate is to assist the manager with achieving high scores on guest satisfaction surveys by recognising repeat guests and to do what it takes to ensure all guest needs are met – within reason.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme and health cash plan to name a few. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Residencia: España
• Examples of organizational and English communication skills must be displayed.
• Experience in a five-star or similar environment is desirable(hotel or independent).
• Excellent knowledge of food products, dishes and the preparation methods, profound knowledge of customer service and of all beverage products such as spirits, wines, beers, cocktail and cocktail preparation methods is not essential.
• Micros or other similar POS system knowledge is taken into consideration.
• Candidates must have excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language. Additional languages a plus.
• All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
• All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK & must be in possession of the relevant passports or visas