Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Natural light. Open spaces. Healthy options. Element by Westin is where the feeling of home and the comfort of a hotel come together.
Element Frankfurt Airport Hotel is within short walking distance of the Frankfurt airport terminals. It has 133 well equipped rooms, a Spanish themed restaurant and two meeting rooms with modern equipment.
Nowadays, an excellent opportunity has arisen to join Element Frankfurt Airport Hotel in the role of Sales Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and hands-on professional willing to reach the next level in his/her career.
The Sales Manager is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. He/she is the account leader for the sales department and is tasked with frowing all segments of the market including corporate, government, leisure, extended stay, meetings & events, and group business. Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Account management: qualification and business review, rate negotiations, rate loadings and distribution optimization.
- Hunt for new accounts and develop a close professional relationship.
- Actively represent and promote the Element brand and its values.
- Strong link to Marriot Sales Organization, pro-active cross selling.
- Ensure all sales opportunities / leads in the defined scope of responsibility will be closely followed and optimized.
- Monitor results and adjust activities to reach objectives.
- Focus on the business development of extended stay.
- Create and coordinate sales actions to boost clients leads.
- Participate in client familiarization trips, site inspections, sales actions / trips and road shows as required to meet the sales targets of the hotel.
- Maintain accurate management status reporting on business results, and associated action planning.
- Pro-active observation of the market.
- Record all activities in OPERA/ Sales & Catering.
A permanent contract and a competitive salary package is offered.
Titulación mínima: Diplomado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position. Strong sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and German.
- Advanced computer skills: Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel. OPERA Sales & Catering is a must.
- Strong hands-on team player with the ability to manage the relationship with team members, owners, clients.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent standards of personal presentation.
- Self-motivated, highly adaptive, embraces change, resourceful.
- Multi-task, able to perform a variety of duties efficiently & effectively.
- Strong sense of initiative.