Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Park Inn City is 197 m from Luxembourg’s main train station. It features a well-equipped fitness center, on-site dining and modern furnished rooms. The rooms at Park Inn by Radisson Luxembourg City have design furniture, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Guests can work out at the fitness center that comes with cardio equipment and free weights. The LoungeBAR offers light snacks and cold drinks or cocktails. The UNESCO-listed city center of Luxembourg including the Notre Dame-cathedral is within 5 minutes walking distance. The Kirchberg district is less than 4.8 km from the hotel. Gare is a great choice for travellers interested in Museums, Old Town and City Walks.
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of the hotel market in Luxemburg.
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of our hotel’s product and service.
• Ensuring the visibility and awareness of the hotel and the brand on the market.
• Following, maintaining and developing assigned accounts, segments and markets.
• Meeting objectives set in agreement with the Business Development Manager.
• Providing efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble-free and proactive service to customers, hence maximizing guest satisfaction
• Performing all tasks according to departmental guidelines, the departmental business plan and the Park Inn by Radisson corporate guidelines and service concepts.
• Performing all activities in ways that are consistent with the Responsible Business principles of operation.
Attitude: In addition to basic grooming rules, the following traits of attitude are important:
• Team spirit
• Job Knowledge
• Results oriented
• Problem solving
• Customer Oriented
• Quality oriented
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Executive Residencia: Indiferente
Knowledge & Requirements (Profile)
Skills: In addition to technical competencies, following skills are important:
• Previous experience in a Sales position and job-related knowledge (If possible in Luxembourg), Analytical skills
• Advanced knowledge and usage of the Opera PMS
• Aggressive prospecting skills
• Account management skills
• Number analysis skills
• Commercial skills
• Communication skills
• Planning & Organisation skills
• Fluent in French and English (all other Language is an advantage)