Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
• Hunting for new prospects on the local market, in charge of Government, Institutions & Associations / Individual + Group
• Farming on existing accounts / Individual production + Group production
• Develop MICE production.
• Generate production from new and existing accounts with the aim to exceed hotel targets
• Create and maintain production/loyalty from partner travel agencies and seek new opportunities of development
• Build trust and loyalty with account contacts
• Surprise and delight our guest and partners
• Reach and exceed your annual objectives by attending networking events and maintaining an excellent relationship with all key
influencers on dedicated segments
• Produce and monitor an activity plan to help you reach and exceed your annual objectives
• Keep our database up to date on the PMS
• Keep track of all sales activities on the PMS
• Monitor production/information on Hotelligence / Agency360
• Monitor accounts production and take necessary action accordingly
• Sales Calls, tele sales and sales missions
• Enhance collaboration and teamwork with C&E team in order to increase conversion ratio
• Enrollment and follow up of our loyalty program (Legendary Club)
• Prepare and attend monthly Sales Review.
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Executive Residencia: Indiferente
• Degree in Hospitality Management or similar
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience as Sales Executive. Experience on GOV or ASSOS segment is a plus.
• Fluent in English & French. A third language is an asset
• Presentation skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Detailed oriented, well-organized
• Enthusiastic, drive for results
• A “Go and get them attitude”, negotiating skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Driving Licence Cat. B