Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Assistant Director of Sales you are responsible to assist in leading and supervising the sales team, oversee the day to day sales activities, implement action plans and accomplish goals and set targets, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Generate and maintain major accounts and assigned segments through various sales
activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment, sight inspections, etc.)
• Ensure thorough and complete coverage of sales team for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
•Set up all sales objectives, action plans and team’s targets
• Review direct competition and ensure complete awareness by all sales team of competitor’s activities at all times
• Consolidate month end sales report applicable information
• Ensure that Rotana sales policies and SOPs are adhered to at all time
• Actively participates in achieving hotel’s budgets especially rooms’ budget
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 5 a 10 años Residencia: España
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be holding a bachelor degree in sales and must be a computer literate with effective and outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and a ‘finisher’ with an eye for detail and the ability to drive through solutions. You are having a strong commercial orientation with broad business understanding and skills, equipped with a sharp intellect in order to focus on key issues with an attention to details and accuracy of information while possessing following additional competencies: