Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
La empresa no admite más candidaturas a esta oferta.
Our roots are in Israel but our commitment is to the hearts of our employees, our love for creativity is reflected in the design of our hotels. If the hotel industry is the place you've always wanted to work in, then you've come to the right place. Wherever you start your career journey with us, all of Europe is open to you.
We are constantly growing - grow with us! We promote your career with our international Leonardo Academy.
Experience our values individuality, naturalness and personal commitment
To support our revenue team in Frankfurt we are looking for a
Revenue Assistant – Cluster Frankfurt
- control of the optimal occupancy of our hotels
- correspondence via E-Mail or Phone to support the regional revenue management teams
- support of the regional Revenue Managers to achieve an optimal pricing strategy
- detection and highlighting of sales potentials
- involvement in strategic planning
- support of the regional revenue teams with their monthly forecasts and annual budget planning
- preparation, audit and analysis of consolidated monthly reports for the hotel chain
- support for the opening / take over of new hotels
- support to assure the ideal usage of electronic distribution channels
- maintenance of interfaces between our PMS (Property Management System) and external systems
- support of the GDS teams to ensure that the hotels are bookable via GDS
- personal development with the growth of our company and many career opportunities
- network all over Europe
- being connected via our internal social media platform LEAPP
- training and development programs of our Leonardo Academy
- bonus systems & Employee purchasing card
- employee and family&friends
- discounts for accommodation and F&B in all 170 hotels of Fattal Group
- employee meals in our cantines
- trainings to get a full understanding of Revenue Management (mentoring)
- flat hierarchy in a young, motivated and international team
- and of course fun in your team because we have the #bestteamsever and our teams share with us on LEAPP #thisiswhyilovemyjob
Did we make you curious? Would you like to go on a journey with us? Then become a part
of #beunique #beleonardo.
Titulación mínima: Diplomado Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
successfully completed training in hotel industry or completed studies with touristic
background and/or first experience in revenue
- ideally minimum 1 year working experience in yield & revenue management and/or
at a hotel reservation department or front office
- alternatively experience in account management for example for an online travel
- open-minded and communicative personality
- analytical and conceptual working method
- high sense of responsibility and team spirit
- passion for the hospitality industry
- very good English skills and good German language skills, other language skills are
- confident in using MS-Office applications
- identification with our core values: naturalness, individuality and personal
- to start as soon as possible.