Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort is one of Finland's best-known and most talked about travel destinations. This family business, founded in 1974, is located in Saariselkä, Lapland. Kakslauttanen hosts around 30,000 visitors each year, the majority of them from abroad. The guests include several high-profile visitors, media and international filming crews. Among others, Kakslauttanen has served as the location for Ralph Lauren and Vogue fashion shoots, the new TV show from Top Gear creators - The Grand Tour, Sports Illustrated, as well as hundreds of travel programmes. During the winter season, the resort employs over 100 people from all over the world. The working language is English.
Now Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort is looking to strengthen its team with skilled and experienced receptionists to work with us during the winter season 2018-19.
Employment will commence in September or October and last until March or April. As winter is our peak season, working days can be very busy. The job is located in Finland.
Primary job responsibilities include:
• Checking guests in and out
• Assisting and guiding guests
• Booking activities, arranging transport, and so on
• Answering emails and phone calls
• Supporting staff with other tasks around the resort as required
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: 1 año Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
Desired qualifications, experience, and skills:
• Fluent in written and spoken English; other languages are considered an advantage
• Relevant educational background
• Experience of working in an international hotel chain
• Experience of working with hotel reservation systems such as Hotellinx, Opera, Fidelio, or Amadeus
• A proactive attitude and excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work independently
• A driving license is considered an advantage