Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
La empresa no admite más candidaturas a esta oferta.
In order to oversee the quality procedures of our two hotels in Jamaica, your main goals will be:
- Team management training and motivation, giving support according to the department needs. - Complaints management. Supervision of the Customer Service Team. - Digital Guest Experience. Review of travel-related content blogs as TripAdvisor, HolidayCheck or Expedia. Answer internal satisfaction surveys. Control of CRM and digital guest experience analytics such as our WebApp. - Quality Control. Responsible for carrying out the internal quality program conducting audits and inspections in different areas, ensuring compliance with Bahia Principe standards. - Quality Management. Getting involved in the quality enhancement measures, working closely with the Operations Department and being responsible for the quality standards implementation
- Competitive salary.
- Accommodation owned by the company.
- Meals for you within the complex facilities.
- Private medical insurance.
- One yearly return flight to home country.
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
- Five years hotel experience including guest services & hospitality. Desirable experience in hotel operation and quality control. - Empathy, critical thinking, assertive communication and creativity. - Fast writing, reading comprehension, active, responsible, educated, proactive, eager to learn. - Team orientated, honest, organized, helpful. Good leader. - Open to work with flexible schedules. - Bilingual fluency in both English and Spanish.