Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Marriott International Hotels is recruiting the best talent for several positions in 4 of their hotels located in the Midlands and East Regions in UK. These are 4 and 5-star hotels, with incredible surroundings and high-quality facilities.
In order to deliver the best service to guests, we are seeking a Leisure Club Receptionist to exceed our guests’ expectations.
As a Leisure Club Receptionist, you will need to:
- Be aware of the Marriott Leisure Club SOP’s.
- Be fully aware of the daily sell strategy, current sales strategy, special rates and promotions, corporate agreements and discount conditions.
- Be fully versatile with all Leisure Club facilities and actively promote them.
- Ensure that guests receive a genuinely friendly, prompt and efficient service at all times, according to our Brand Standard requirements.
- Ensure guest satisfaction, resolving problems, queries or complaints.
- Undertake appropriate training, as recommended by Reception supervisor or Director of Leisure.
- Ensure you are fully aware of V.I.P.s and regular guests in house.
- Support the Health Club to drive income and deliver all aspects of the department budget.
- Be responsible for booking all day guest packages in line with the standard procedure, and ensure all schedules are completed accurately.
- Be responsible for recording any relevant information regarding treatment request on client history.
- Accountable for appropriate cashing up procedures ensuring the computer balances correctly at the end of each shift.
- Maintain a consistence level of stores needed, and place orders when necessary.
- Ensure even distribution of treatment throughout the therapists.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest hotel company in the world.
- Permanent contract.
- World class training and development programmes, as well as Management development programmes.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Marriott UK Associate Benefits Programme.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a 2-day recruitment event, which will take place next October in Lisbon, Portugal, where the Marriott HR team will be conducting the final interviews. Attending this event is mandatory for your application to be considered.
Titulación mínima: Ciclo Superior Experiencia: 1 año Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
- At least, 1-year experience in a similar position.
- Full command of English essential.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Pro-active and reliable.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent self-presentation.
- Excellent Customer Care Skills.
- Able to deal with difficult situations professionally and efficiently.