Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, multi-tasking Guest Service Team Leader who can provide a friendly, attentive and personalized welcome to our guests, embracing the values of Novotel and AccorHotels and according to our Leadership model. Someone who can heed any comments made by our guests, ensuring a follow-up, passionate for making them feel welcome, incredible, heartwarmed... Someone who is ready to be a Heartist and to lead, train and manage our Guest Service Team!
Overview of duties:
- Ensuring the team welcome guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure
- Contributes with the team to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services throughout their stay
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
- Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible
- Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
- Passes on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front desk team
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate.
- Promotes the brand loyalty programmer, adapting the sales pitch to suit the guest's needs
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the ''Environment Charter'' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc.)
- Training and developing guest service team skills.
Joining Novotel Luxembourg Centre would mean become part of the fantastic AccorHotels family, with more than 3600 hotels in the world. A wide range of benefit will be available to you as an AccorHotels' talent, such as:
- Career progression and transfer opportunities
- One meal per day is served within the hotel facilities.
- Uniforms are provided and cleaned by the hotel.
- You will enjoy from the benefits of working for the AccorHotels Group:
o AccorHotels Rates and vouchers available in more than 3500 hotels all over the world.
o Access to the exclusive offers from our partners.
- Great training opportunities through Accor Academie: the Number 1 Hotel School in the World
Does it sound like your next step? Apply today!
Titulación mínima: Cursando diplomatura Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: UE
- French and English is a must. Any other language will be a plus.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a + 100 rooms chain hotel
- Demostrated management experience in Hospitality.