Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Park Inn City is 197 m from Luxembourg’s main train station. It features a well-equipped fitness center, on-site dining and modern furnished rooms. The rooms at Park Inn by Radisson Luxembourg City have design furniture, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Guests can work out at the fitness center that comes with cardio equipment and free weights. The LoungeBAR offers light snacks and cold drinks or cocktails. The UNESCO-listed city center of Luxembourg including the Notre Dame-cathedral is within 5 minutes walking distance. The Kirchberg district is less than 4.8 km from the hotel. Gare is a great choice for travellers interested in Museums, Old Town and City Walks.
You will be responsible for:
• Welcome guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure
• Contributes to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services throughout their stay
• Helps encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalized relationships
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of all services and facilities of the hotel, and effectively assists the hotel’s guests
• Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
• Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible
• Conveys the hotel image
• Handles phone calls
• Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book each shift; updates log book for next shift
• Identifies and records special billing instructions and notifies accounting
• Completes shift closing accurately by getting appropriate approval signatures and authorization codes
• Adheres to hotel policies regarding the use of cash banks
• Manages the cash under his/her responsibility
• Arranges fulfillment of customer services by working with Restaurant/Bar/M&E, Kitchen, Housekeeping and Maintenance.
• Demonstrates teamwork by co-operating and assisting colleagues as needed
• Regular Night shifts are also part of the job.
• Reports directly to the Front Office Manager
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
• English and French or German are required. Any other languages are seen as an asset
• Knowledge of Opera is essential
• Demonstrates organizational skills
• Likes to work in a team and be versatile
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• Focus on exceeding customer expectations
If you think that you are the right person, with the right attitude, a smile, in that case you are our candidate.