Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Marriott International Hotels is recruiting the best talent for several positions in 4 of their hotels located in the Midlands and East Regions in UK. These are 4 and 5-star hotels, with incredible surroundings and high-quality facilities.
In order to deliver the best service to guests, we are seeking Conference & Banqueting Associates to exceed our guests’ expectations.
As a C&B Associate, you will need to:
- Serve all food and beverage items according to use records and established procedures.
- Assist with busing tables.
- Maintain knowledge of food items.
- Be responsible for Conference & Banqueting set ups & turn around for various events including but not limited to Meetings, Weddings & Social, Exhibitions, Golf & Spa events.
- Ensure that your work area is set up and ready on time.
- Ensure that your area is set up in a neat and orderly fashion on time ready for service.
- Build up a comprehensive knowledge of menus and use records.
- Ensure members and guests receive consistently high service standards.
- Ensure billing procedures.
- Motivate yourself & all associates to work towards achieving all tasks & goals that are set for you and the department.
- Work with the kitchen team to ensure that all functions run smoothly and to time, and feedback customer comments.
- Attend all departmental meetings, as and when required.
- Be aware and adhere to all legislative requirements particularly in relation to health and safety, as well as to food safety, fire and accident prevention.
- Ensure Marriott standard requirements are met for all conference.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest hotel company in the world.
- Permanent contract.
- World class training and development programmes, as well as Management development programmes.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Marriott UK Associate Benefits Programme.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a 2-day recruitment event, which will take place next October in Lisbon, Portugal, where the Marriott HR team will be conducting the final interviews. Attending this event is mandatory for your application to be considered.
Titulación mínima: Ciclo Superior Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
At least, 1-year experience in a similar environment. Training will be provided.
- Full command of English essential.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Pro-active and reliable.
- Able to work within a team.