Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Complex Account Manager will be responsible for promoting awareness of brands image internally and externally. The main tasks will include i.a.: using sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to hotels under the company’s Sheraton and Westin brands; recognizing opportunities to up-sell the customer and sell enhancements to create a better hotels experience or event; entering, retrieving, reconciling, and verifing information (e.g. commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process; answering guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events). Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests. The office is located at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel.
• full-time employment contract;
• expand and develop your talent in the world’s leading global hospitality company within Poland and abroad;
• opportunity to elevate your day-to-day to an adventure, a journey to tomorrow;
• dynamic, inspiring and highly international working environment;
• benefits package: comprehensive health care package, Multisport card, free meals in staff restaurant, life insurance, generous hotel and food discounts at thousands of our global properties and other;
• opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
• friendly work atmosphere.
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
• 2+ years relevant business development and/or account management experience in the corporate travel segment;
• bachelor degree preferred;
• excellent verbal & written communication skills both in Polish and English languages – other languages are an asset;
• proven track records of managing contract processes with MICE customers;
• outstanding communication and developed presentation skills;
• ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple and complex projects under deadline pressure;
• strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others;
• strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Opera knowledge will be an asset.