Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Why join our Hotel?
• Family owned and operated (the owners are actually on site and know each and every employee by name!).
• An elite member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
• We emphasize Quality over Quantity - "Small is Beautiful".
• Well-established reputation with our track record of service excellence and financial success.
• Loyal and happy quests that have been visiting since inception in 1979.
• We care about the Vail community and contributing our time to enhancing it with various company volunteer events.
• We value diversity, professionalism, integrity and leadership.
• Work with like-minded genuine people who take pride in their role.
• Have the freedom and autonomy to help guide our future success.
What are we looking for?
The Sonnenalp is looking for a new Pastry Cook to join our team. The responsibilities are to supply our 4 F&B Outlets with all necessary baked goods, breads, desserts and other pastry items. They will work to accommodate any guest requests to the best of his/her ability, and maintain the highest sanitation and cooking standards at all times. The successful candidate should be familiar with European pastry and baking techniques.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (this list may not include all duties assigned)
• Pastry, bread, dessert and wedding cake creation in all.
• Management of pastry team.
• Inventory management, waste reduction, cost controls.
• Creation of seasonal menu items and daily specials in all outlets.
• Responsible for requisitioning all foods needed in the pastry shop.
• Assist with employee meal preparation as time allows.
• To communicate with front of the house staff regarding set up of buffets or plated functions.
• Keep the executive chef informed of any concerns regarding the kitchen operations.
• Handling the month end inventories.
• Assist the executive chef with the interviewing process of new employees.
• Frequently check up on the freshness and proper handling of all baked goods and desserts in all outlets.
• To assist other Sous chefs and keep lines of communication open.
• Participate company meet
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente