Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
Join us as a Cocktail Server in Ella Canta at the InterContinental London Park Lane. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills.
The Cocktail Server assists the Bartender to delivers personalised service in accordance to Ella Canta principals with charisma, dynamism, passion and charm. He/she must be ‘intelligent’ and maintain quality equipment, par levels, product presentation, service and product training. As part of the strategy you will be recognized as the knowledge exchange hub for guests and team members alike. This position must always remain flexible regarding working hours and shift patterns, which may be demanding in the pre and post opening months and during peak demand periods. This position may be asked to support other operational areas as business requires. The associate’s main objectives are to ensure that a consistent and quality-driven service culture is delivered to all guests.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme and health cash plan to name a few. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Ella Canta and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Residencia: España
• Excellent knowledge of food products, dishes and the preparation methods
• Profound knowledge of customer service and of all beverage products such as spirits, wines, beers, and cocktails
• Basic reading and writing skills in English – essential
• Excellent communication skills in English – essential
• Knowledge of Micros and Microsoft packages - essential
• Experience in the London restaurant/hotel market – essential
• Excellent knowledge of Mexican culture – desirable
• Must be at the minimum age to serve alcohol in line with local legislative requirements
• Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds / 23 kilograms
• Bending, stooping, kneeling
• All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including weekends, nights and bank holidays.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK & must be in possession of the relevant passport and visa.