Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Located in the north-west of Hamburg, between the broadcast studios of the NDR and the Zoo "Hagenbecks Tierpark", the unique apartment residence provides 180 comfortable serviced apartments and hotel rooms for both short and long term stays. Excellently equipped rooms are available for meetings and conferences, family celebrations and other events for up to 200 persons.
We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join the fun and our great kitchen team (convinced by our excellent offer…not the head chef’s frying pan):
You are a perfect match, if you
• are a likeable team player: friendly, cheerful, open-minded, outgoing and adaptable with guests and colleagues…quite simply a "great guy"!
• have good communication skills in German language
• have a relevant education/professional qualification and/or at least 4 years culinary hands-on experience as well as a strong passion for cooking and preparing food
• are prepared to take on responsibility and have an ability and desire to motivate trainees and team
• are able to ensure compliance with high standards of hygiene, all applicable laws and regulations (e.g. HACCP) and have an ability to plan, organize and control
• like the freedom to create, cook, demonstrate and come up with new ideas
• have a passion about the "classic international kitchen", with local influences and seasonal parts
Titulación mínima: Otros cursos Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
• Down-to-earth work environment with a friendly and open atmosphere, elements of fun and respectful personnel management
• Secure and permanent contract
• Issue of duty rota at least 3 weeks in advance, giving you the opportunity to plan your free time
• Flexible and fair distribution of days off with inclusion of weekends on a regular basis
• Five-day-week without split shifts
• Well-regulated two-shift-duty rotas, with room for free evenings and your requests
• Overall flat hierarchies
• Attractive salary above the general pay scale, holiday allowance, bonus payment and attractive employee benefits
• Daily travelling expenses subsidy (Profiticket of the HVV)
• Alternatively free of charge parking in our car park
• Work clothes (incl. laundry) are provided
• Lodging during familiarisation period can be provided as well as intensive assistance in obtaining an accommodation afterwards