Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
As Chef de Cuisine – Fine Dining, you will be completely responsible for directing, training, supervising, planning and coordinating all areas within the culinary department, including any projects requested by the Executive Chef. You should be comfortable in leading and managing the kitchen team and will provide support and training on an ongoing basis. It will be your responsibility to ensure only the highest quality of food & beverage for our guests through meticulous consistency, taste, and presentation of all dishes. Additionally, you will monitor the food inventory on a monthly basis, maintaining proper control of orders and purchases and ensuring that all deliveries are received and handled efficiently and in line with hotel standards. You will review the food cost analysis on a daily basis to ensure that it is in line with the budget, with the goal of securing profit margins while maintaining the Corporate image of the Company at all times. You will also oversee the cleanliness and hygiene of all kitchen spaces and procedures.
Titulación mínima: Bachillerato/COU Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Indiferente
• Minimum 2 year’s experience as Chef de Cuisine or Sous Chef in a hotel or restaurant with a la carte culinary focus; preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
• Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage. Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or any related Culinary degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of industry and culinary management experience.
• Previous experience with controlling food and labor cost, demonstration cooking, menu development, pricing, and training of culinary team members.
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Passion for leadership and teamwork
• Excellent guest service skills