Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
La empresa no admite más candidaturas a esta oferta.
As part of the FTI Touristic Group, the fourth largest Travel Operator in Germany and in Europe, Meeting Point is a worldwide company providing destination management services for travel professionals. Current destinations we operate in include popular Mediterranean holiday hot-spots such as: The Canaries, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Portugal, Italy and Cyprus, further afield resorts such as Azores, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Lebanon, and long-haul destinations such as USA, the Caribbean, Thailand, the UAE and Oman.
Meeting Point International is seeking a highly motivated, strategically and financially astute individual to take the organization through the next challenging and exciting phase of its development. This is an exciting opportunity for elite candidates looking to seize a chance in a dynamic environment and to continue building on the foundations already laid down and thrive as a vital component in the Meeting Point world. You will not only have the opportunity to work closely with the Board and representatives of various organizations in a variety of settings, but you will also contribute as a key partner in the development of new strategies and initiatives.
The Chief Financial Officer (m/f) is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations thus ensuring the presentation and reporting of accurate & timely financial information. Your responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the financial operation of the respective destination.
• Assist the CEO and COO in drafting of prospective operating budgets and determining cost effectiveness/analysis of prospective service delivery.
• Ensure all government regulations and requirements are adhered to.
• Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
• Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
• Report financial results and risk issues to the MPI CEO & MPI CFO.
• Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting.
• Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation.
• Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
• Mentor and develop the local Finance team, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation...
Titulación mínima: Grado Experiencia: De 5 a 10 años Categoría profesional: Executive Residencia: Indiferente
Idioma imprescindible: Inglés - Profesional
• Minimum 6 years financial experience in a multinational and/or one of the Big 4 audit firms
• Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position
• ACCA, CPA, CIMA qualifications (or equivalent) are a distinct advantage
• English Language (Written and Spoken) is a must.
• Competent in using MS Office tools.
• Strong communication with Executives on Group Level in order to ease implementation and ensure a high level of service standard
• Proven ability to develop, motivate and lead a team within a complex financial environment