Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
"Welcome at Le Meridien Vienna", "Wonderful having you here!" - those are sentences that you use naturally. You are Mr./Ms. Kindness: your check-in charming and professional, you listen carefully, your answers knowledgeable, your check-out inviting to return.
Your team – you are in charge: they smile, they know the standards, they make guest feel special, they are knowledgeable, they are charming . . . they are Mini-Copies of you. You create the atmosphere in the department. Your communication to the Housekeeping and Technik department and to the Rooms Division Manager is key. YOU ARE THE MISSING LINK - you are our Assistant Front Office Manager.
• reporting to the Rooms Division Manager
• utilizing interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others - leading by example
• encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
• supervising and managing employees and ensuring employee recognition is taking place on all shifts
• managing day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis
• developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work
• handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
• emphasizing on guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focusing on continuous improvement
• highly motivated to work in a young and dynamic team - managing 20 associates
• a good communicator and great with guest interaction
• a problem solver
• at least 5 years experience in the hospitality industry and 2 years in a supervising role
• a good knowledge of German and English
• a sound knowledge of Opera
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Indiferente